The burger with a twist! Your family will love this!
- 14 - 16 oz. bag of any fun shape pasta
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground chuck
- 12 bacon strips, diced (precooked works great)
- 1 ¾ cans (10 ¾ oz) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Prepared yellow mustard and/or barbeque sauce
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove and drain on paper towels. Discard drippings. Or if you buy precooked, just follow the microwave instructions on the package!
- Cook pasta in gently boiling water for approx. 6 minutes, until tender but firm. Drain and add to same skillet along with remaining ingredients, except cheese. Heat through.
- Top with cheese, cover and cook until cheese is melted. Serve with prepared mustard or bbq sauce – our favourite is the mustard- yum!
Recipe courtesy of Carey Aron, originally posted by World of Pastabilities.