PREP TIME: 25
COOK TIME: 7
TOTAL TIME: 32 mins
The perfect light pasta salad bursting with flavours! Delicious for any cookouts or grill nights!
- 14-16 ounce bag of pasta (any short shape will do)
- 4 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint
- 3 T. fresh chopped dill
- Zest of 1-2 lemons
VINAIGRETTE INGREDIENTS: (CAN MAKE AHEAD!)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 a lemon, juiced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 t. Dijon mustard
- 1 t. sugar
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together, or put in a jelly jar and shake until thoroughly combined. You can make this a few days ahead and keep in fridge.
- Combine pasta, peas, feta, and fresh chopped herbs in a large bowl.
- Add about half of vinaigrette and toss gently. Taste and add more vinaigrette as desired. I use about 3/4 of the vinaigrette and save the rest for another salad! Top with lemon zest.
- Serve and enjoy!!