Simple and delicious for summer entertaining!
- 14-16 oz. bag of fun shaped pasta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 T. olive oil
- 4-6 ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 t. dried Italian Seasoning or ½ cup chopped fresh herbs (basil, oregano)
- 1 t. salt or to taste
- ½ t. ground black pepper
- Prep and measure all ingredients.
- In the meantime, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Add all ingredients to hot pasta and carefully blend to combine.
- Adjust seasoning. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Carey Aron, originally posted by World of Pastabilities.