- 12-16 ounces of Lilies (Gigli) Pasta (or any other pretty short pasta shape!)
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken (approx 1 1/2-2 1/2 lbs.), skin removed and meat torn or shredded.
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 small yellow squash, diced
- 2 nectarines, sliced into pretty slivers
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 T. lime zest
- 4 T. white balsamic vinegar (can substitute another sweet light vinegar)
- 2 T. Creole mustard
- 3 t. honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1/2 t. black pepper
- 6 T. olive oil
Whisk all ingredients, except olive oil, in a bowl. Gradually add olive oil and whisk until smooth. Or add all ingredients to a mason or jelly jar. Attach lid. Shake like crazy until completely combined!
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
Add chicken, zucchini, squash, nectarines, parsley, and about half of lime vinaigrette to pasta. Gently toss. Season with salt and pepper. Add additional vinaigrette to taste. I probably added about 3/4 total. Adjust seasoning as desired. Top with toasted almonds and serve! Enjoy!