The Pasta Shoppe
The Pasta Shoppe is a "boutique" pasta manufacturer of fun shaped and specialty pastas. Founders Carey and John Aron are all about family, friends, and food. They love pasta and the Italian lifestyle, and began their business to create the highest quality and best tasting pasta around. From cat paws to zoo animals, there's a shape for everyone!
Where is the pasta made?
All pasta products are made in the USA by The Pasta Shoppe.
What are some nutritional facts?
- Fun shape pasta made from 100% durum wheat
- All natural pasta and vegetable powders for pasta colour
- All pasta is manufactured in a nut free facility
- Gluten Free Quinoa Elbows made in a dedicated gluten free facility
- Pasta packaged alone is certified Kosher; products containing a seasoning packet (meal kits) and Pastably the Best Sauce Ever is not Kosher
How many portions are in each of your products?
For the fun shaped pasta, there are 4-6 servings. For the meal kits, each has 4 servings.
What if I am interested in a different shape of pasta that is not listed on your website?
We are open to hear ideas! If you’re interested in a shape available by The Pasta Shoppe, please contact us to discuss further and we may be able to order it for you.
The world is full of Pastabilities!